Our Mission at Vash Narain Reiki Master is to offer you quality training programs in the Reiki art of Healing. This will help you to abundantly receive the Divine Healing power that is within you.
The following is a list of some of the Benefits of Reiki
- Reduces anxiety, pain and stress.
- Helps to deal with grief.
- Reiki (Universal Life Force Energy) is powerful, yet wonderfully gentle and nurturing, and relaxing.
- Assists in removing toxins from the body.
- Creates comfort during the dying process.
- Improves emotional well-being.
- Help release fears and feelings of insecurity.
- Reduces the heart rate and lowers blood pressure.
- Restoration of vitality.
- Enhancement and speeding up of the body’s healing abilities.
- Reduces fatigue and insomnia.
- Accelerates healing process after injury and surgical procedures.
- Aids in alcohol and addiction recovery.
- Relieves side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
- Balances our energy centers (chakras).
- Heals on a cellular level.
- Enhances vitality.
- Comforts and assists through grieving process.
- Instills overall sense of inner peace and serenity.
- Promotes positive thinking.
- Your pets can also benefit from Reiki treatments.
- Increases mental intelligibility and focus.
- Balances energy on all levels – i.e. physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Accelerates the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Reiki – Our Blessed Journey to a Serene way of Life
“There is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. We sometimes lose sight of this force when there is suffering, too much pain. Then suddenly, the spirit will emerge through the lives of ordinary people who hear a call and answer in extraordinary ways.”
Reiki has enhanced my inner healing energy. This energy is known as “ki”. This wonderful healing energy has nourished my physical body and helped to balance my mental and emotional “ki”. To me, Reiki is a form of Divine Healing Love, which has helped me to intensify my spirituality and inner awareness.
Reiki serves as a channel between science, medicine, and spirituality. Although Reiki can be experienced as spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. Reiki can be practiced within the framework of any religious belief that one might have.